Payment Methods & Policies
We accept payments in the form of EFT, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Official School Purchase Order and PayPal only. We only accept Money Orders or cheque for payment on official school and government Purchase Orders (PO). We will not accept any other forms of payment other than those listed above. Any mailed orders with checks or money orders should include the PO number and Mediband order number. All other cheques or money orders not associated with a PO will not be fulfilled or returned.
We do not ship orders COD; we do not offer credit terms or Nett 30 credit accounts. We are not responsible for delays in order processing due to declined credit cards, waiting for PayPal and/or cheques to clear, or delays in PO faxes. Paypal orders will ship once payment clears Paypal. Purchase orders will begin processing once the official purchase order is received (via fax, email, or mail) and verified. Payment terms for school purchase orders are Nett 30 days upon receipt of merchandise. Australian residents will be charged Goods and Services Tax in the amount of 10%.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to not produce phrases on silicone wristbands that we determine to be offensive, vulgar, violent, or in any way disagree with our policies, procedures, morals, and ethics.
Due to the expedited nature of our product once your order is placed and payment verified it enters the production cycle. For this reason orders can not be changed once they are placed. You must ensure that all information is correct before you submit your order.
Please note, Mediband In-Stock Product orders have a minimum purchase order of $10.00
We do not sell our customer list to anyone. You can order with the assurance that you will not receive junk mailings or phone calls from us or other sources! If we have a customer who fails to make payment for an order, a customer who reverses payment on an order already received, or a customer we feel is making an attempt to defraud us, we reserve the right to provide information to credit agencies and other collections services.
As you browse the Mediband website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Mediband. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Secure Shopping policy
Mediband takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We protect your personal and financial information with industry standard encryption technology, digital certificates, authentication and secure commerce servers to ensure that your information remains private and secure. Mediband utilises 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security encryption technology when customers place orders, to protect your personal information. That same level of security is used on all company intranet and network resources. To further protect our customers financial information, all credit card information is encrypted on our networks so employees do not have access to credit card numbers. All credit card information is automatically deleted from our databases after two weeks to ensure that if a security breach does occur, minimal information is compromised.
We do not produce wristbands with phrases that contain words, logos, graphics, wordmarks, or any other items that are trademarked, copyrighted, or patent protected by other organisations or individuals. All customers who want to include such items in their custom wristband order must provide authorised documentation and written approval for use of such items. Mediband will not be held liable for any copyright violations or similar violations of protected works if a customer orders a wristband(s) with protected works without proper notification and documentation. The customer assumes all liability for violations of protected works that are not properly documented with Mediband, and agrees to indemnify Mediband against any such claim.
Due to the customised nature of our product we do not accept returns unless there was a production error on our part. Ordering the wrong size, colour, or phrase on a wristband does not warrant a return. We encourage customers to verify all order information before submitting the final order. If we make a mistake on colour, size, quantity, or phrases on a wristband we will be happy to do a return and find a solution to remedy the problem. Please contact our customer services representatives if you feel this is the case. Email: Use the Contact Us page or 1300-368-980
Liability / Disclaimer
All of our products are offered with a guarantee of quality workmanship. Wristbands are sold without warranty. Purchasers will, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of products for their specific use. We assume no liability for damage and/or injury resulting from the use of products supplied by this company. In no event will we be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use/suitability of products. While we test all products, we cannot make any guarantee that these products will agree with everyone. Wristbands if swallowed or worn too tightly can be hazardous to your health. All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Mediband Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at www.mediband.com
- Mediband Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Mediband Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase another Mediband Gift Voucher.
- Mediband Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 and $200, or others as may vary from time to time. There will be no GST or booking fee charged at the time of Gift Voucher purchase.Standard GST and Booking fees will apply when the Gift Voucher is redeemed at the www.mediband.com, and only if that purchase is for consumption within Australia. Overseas orders redeemed with Gift Vouchers will not be levied with GST.
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with cash, cheque, debit, credit card or Paypal, as per Mediband payment policies.
- Mediband does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers, and will not refund any Gift Vouchers which are lost or stolen.
- Mediband reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Gift Voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Mediband may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased by cheque, credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Gift Vouchers will be processed as soon as Mediband is in receipt of cleared funds. Payments by cheque will take 3 working days to process, as the payment must be cleared with the bank before the Gift Vouchers are processed. Gift Vouchers purchased using payment by EFT can be processed once payment is received and this is generally the business day following the EFT payment. Payment by credit card can be processed the same day. TM and © 2011 Randall Communications Pty Ltd trading as Mediband. All rights reserved.
Apple iPod Shuffle Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only one testimonial per customer order will be accepted. If you have more than one order with Mediband, then you may place more than one testimonial (testimonials must be different)
- Customers' accounts must be paid in full to be eligible
- Testimonial must be uploaded to website by Mediband to be eligible
- Only new testimonials in each new 4 month period are eligible to enter for that period. For example, if the 4-month period encompassed March 2006 thru June 2006 inclusive and you entered a testimonial in March 2006, and did not win, your testimonial for March thru June will not entitle you to enter a new draw to win an iPod in July 2006 thru Ocotber 2006 period. However, if you paid for a new order in August 2006, and entered a new testimonial in September 2006, then you will be eligible to enter the new draw for the July 2006 thru Ocotber 2006 period
- One iPod will be won every 4 months
- iPod may be swapped for 100 customised Medibands of your choice
- At the end of every 4 month period, one Apple iPod shuffle will be won by a customer who has uploaded a testimonial. Notification of the winner will be emailed to all Mediband Newsletter subscribers in the following month.