Twenty eight year old Coffs Harbour woman claims a $10 medical bracelet has saved her life four timesTuesday, December 25th, 2012
Hannah Kean was diagnosed at the age of 21 with Anaphylaxis after a life time of baffling ill health and regular hospital visits since she was a toddler. The diagnosis was made after Hannah experienced an unexpected anaphylactic attack from eating an instant packet of macaroni cheese.
“The only reasonable explanation for such a serious reaction to the microwaved packet of macaroni cheese is that it must have been manufactured on equipment used to produce seafood or fish products”, Miss Kean said.
“Ever since then I have been fatally allergic to iodine, (more…)